The idea behind PayPal is simple: Use encryption software to allow people to make financial transfers between computers. We are providing here the complete details about How to Shopping Online with PayPal in Pakistan. That simple idea has turned into one of the world’s primary methods of online payment.
Despite its occasionally troubled history, including fraud, lawsuits and zealous government regulators, PayPal now boasts over 100 million active accounts in 190 markets worldwide. PayPal is an online payment service that allows individuals and businesses to transfer funds electronically.
How to Shopping Online with PayPal in Pakistan
Steps To Use Paypal
- First, shop at online retailer that accepts PayPal.
- When you’re ready to check out, choose the PayPal button.
- Log in entering your email address and password and we’ll process the payment without sharing any of your financial details.
- Bank Account: The money comes directly out of a bank account that you link to your PayPal account.
- Debit or Credit Card: Choose to pay with your credit card and keep collecting your credit card reward points.
- PayPal Balance: Turn your PayPal account into an easy-to-monitor spending account by adding money to your PayPal balance. You can increase your PayPal balance by transferring funds from your bank account, adding money via MoneyPak, or receiving money from friends and family. If you have enough money in your PayPal balance to cover the payment, then PayPal will use this money first for your payment.
- Cash via MoneyPak: Add funds to your PayPal balance without having a bank account or credit card. Then use this money to shop and send money using PayPal.
- PayPal Credit: PayPal offers two types of credit options:
- PayPal Extras MasterCard: Use your PayPal Extras MasterCard to get 2x points for all your PayPal and eBay purchases. You can redeem points for gift cards, merchandise, travel deals, or cash back as a credit into your PayPal balance.
- Bill Me Later, a PayPal service: Use Bill Me Later financing to get up to six months to pay. It takes just seconds to use when you check out with PayPal. Bill Me Later’s flexible financing empowers you to buy what you need, when you need it.
Purchase your item by adding it to the cart. Then select PayPal as your method of payment. You will be taken to the PayPal login screen. Log in to your account and choose to pay from your bank account, debit card, or any credit cards linked to your account and complete the payment process. Keep in touch with us to get the latest updates about these topics here on this page.