Zong is also not left behind and has come up with some of the finest call packages to ease the lives of its customers. We are providing complete details about Zong Ramadan Offer Call Packages 2021 Onnet Minutes Offnet Minutes Charges Rates and All Call Packages List with Price. Zong call bundles have made it completely true that anybody can deliver his voice to other living in any part of the world.
Zong call packages are readily available on both postpaid and prepaid connections. There are several Zong call packages that you can avail depending on your requirements and needs. There are number of call packages offered by Zong.
How to Subscribe:
- You can subscribe to this offer through SMS by typing “dto” and send to 6464 for the activation.
How to Un-Subscribe:
- For un-subscription, simply send SMS by typing “unsub dto” and send to 6464.
- The subscription charges of Zong Daytime Ramadan Internet Offer 2021 are just Rs.12 + tax.
The subscription of this offer brings following resources to the subscriber:
- 1000 MBs of 2G, 3G and 4G Internet data.
- The validity of this offer is 1 day, applicable from 4am to 7pm.
- The validity of this offer is till 12AM of the same day of subscription.
- The offer is auto-recursive, means customers will get re-subscribed to the offer upon expiry in case of sufficient balance present in the account of the subscriber.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer can be enjoyed for the entire Holy month of Ramzan 2021.
- Only Zong prepaid customers can subscribe to this offer.
- The offer will automatically be discontinued after Ramadan.
- This offer can be subscribed with all other Zong internet bundles.
- The subscribers of this offer can download as much as he/ she can within the download limit.
- If the offer is re-subscribed before, before 12AM, customer will be charged for it.
Zong Ramadan Offer Call Packages 2021 Onnet Minutes Offnet Minutes Charges Rates and All Call Packages List with Price
|Voice||40 Mins (on-net)|
|4 off-net minutes|
|Price||Rs. 20/day (inclusive of tax)|
|Activation Procedure||Dial 310 and then press 2|
|SMS Activation Procedure||SMS “Daily20” to 6464|
|Voice||350 on-net minutes|
|35 off-net minutes|
|Price||Rs. 130/Week (inclusive of tax)|
|Activation Procedure||Dial *6464# > 3 > 2|
|SMS Activation Procedure||SMS “Weekly130” to 6464|
|Monthly 300||Monthly 500||Monthly 599||Monthly 799|
|Voice||700 on-net minutes||1,500 on-net minutes||* Unlimited on-net (24 hrs)||* Unlimited on-net (24 hrs)|
|70 off-net minutes||150 off-net minutes||N/A||N/A|
|SMS||700 SMS||1500 SMS||***Unlimited (500/day)||*** Unlimited (500/day)|
|Price||Rs. 300/month (inclusive of tax)||Rs. 500/month (inclusive of tax)||Rs. 599 tax/month (exclusive of tax)||Rs. 799 tax/month (exclusive of tax)|
|Activation Procedure||Dial *6464# > 3 > 3||Dial *6464# > 3 > 4||Dial *6464# > 3 > 5||Dial *6464# > 3 > 6|
|SMS Activation Procedure||SMS “Monthly300” to 6464||SMS “Monthly500” to 6464||Send “Home1” to 6565||Send “Home2” to 6565|
How To Subscribe:
- Dial *6464# and press 3
- Note : To facilitate customers, All-in-1 Bundles are auto renewable
How To Un-Subscribe:
- To un-subscribe any of the above bundle, simply dial *6464# , reply with 3 for All-in-One Bundles, reply with the desired bundle to un-subscribe and reply with 2 to un-subscribe
- You will then receive an SMS for confirmation of un-subscription
- Also, you can send SMS to 6464 using the following commands
|Bundle Name||Subscription Command||Unsubscription Command|
|All-in-1 Daily||Daily20||Unsub daily20|
|All-in-1 Weekly||Weekly130||Unsub weekly130|
|All-in-1 Monthly 300||Monthly300||Unsub monthly300|
|All-in-1 Monthly 500||Monthly500||Unsub monthly500|
All of the Zong call packages are completely different and all of them have certain unique characteristic in them. For instance, Zong Family pack is a unique call package that has not yet been introduced by any other network in Pakistan.
The special thing about this package is that only one subscriber will have to pay while the 3 of the subscribers including him as well will be enjoying free talk time amongst themselves. Keep in touch with us to check the latest call packages on this page.