The new face of banking is the Omni banking branchless banking which UBL has recently introduced in Pakistan. Its ever growing popularity is the proof of its convenience to the users. By now UBL Omni branchless banking has reached to more than six hundred cities of Pakistan.
For a layman understanding Omni offers you all what you expect from a bank but truly speaking it is more convenient than a bank. Most important thing is its timings which is not restricted like a bank that usually is 9 am to 5 pm. You can make utility bill payment, send or receive money till as late as your nearby Omni Dukaan is not closed.
Omni Mobile Accounts are actual bank accounts and work similar like other bank account. It’s available for all customers having any registered SIM and CNIC. Your registered mobile number against your CNIC becomes your Omni Account number.
Omni Accounts can be opened through any Omni Agent or UBL Branch. Omni Account holders can avail all the services that Omni offers through not only Dukaans but through a wide array of channels.
How to activate?
To use Omni account through SMS or Omni Mobile App you need to have an Omni Account PIN. At the time of Account activation, the call center representative will ask you to generate an Omni Account PIN and guide you through the process.
In case you forget your Omni Account PIN please call 111-825-777 for PIN re-generation.
How to Use your UBL Omni Account
It is so easy to access your Omni Account using any of the following channels:
- Omni Customer Mobile App
- Omni Dukan
- UBL Netbanking
- UBL Branch
Omni Account holders can use their Omni account through the SMS Channel and Omni Mobile App. By use of simple SMS commands & Mobile App flows they can avail an array of banking services. To use account through SMS commands you don’t need a special SIM or GPRS connection.
To use your Omni Account through SMS channel just follow simple process as below:
Step 1: Send required transactions SMS command to 8257 (for details on SMS commands format please see table given at the end of this page)
Step 2: Receive system generated call from Omni (possible call back numbers will be 02132404567, 02132445785 or 02132487513 or 03158258888)
Note: You will receive a callback on funds transfer of more than Rs. 7000 and on bill payment of more than Rs. 5000
Step 3: Enter you Omni Account PIN to complete the transaction
To use your Omni Account through UBL Omni Mobile App just follow a simple three step process:
Step 1: Search and Download UBL Omni Mobile app from Google Play store or Apple Store
Step 2: Activate your UBL Omni Mobile App
Step 3: Enter your Login Credentials and start using your Omni Mobile App.
Is it secure to use Omni account through SMS?
For every transaction, you receive a system generated confirmation call from UBL Omni. Every payment is authorized by a security PIN that only you know.
How secure is UBL Omni Mobile Banking?
Your UBL Omni Mobile Banking account is specially designed for safe and secure mobile transactions. Every payment is authorized by a security PIN that only you know. You will receive confirmation call through IVR only from a UBL Mobile Banking number so that you can authenticate the source of the call and distinguish it from unknown callers. This means that in any circumstances only you can make payments from your mobile phone. What’s more is that you can be sure that your transactions will be processed instantly.
UBL Omni Charges and Fees & Money Receiving and Sending Procedure Step by Step
- 1. Visit any UBL Omni Dukaan with your original CNIC and its copy to initiate the money transfer.
- 2. Provide the following details to the UBL Omni Dukaandar which is required for sending money:- Your CNIC number
– Your mobile number
– City where you are sending money
– Receiver CNIC number
– Receiver mobile number (Optional)
- You also have the choice of keeping a disbursal code on your own, or you can let Omni keep a code for you. The disbursal code will be used by the receiver to collect money from the UBL Omni Dukaan. If you choose to keep the disbursal code on your own, you will be required to enter that disbursal code on agent’s mobile or PC.
- UBL Omni Dukaandar will enter the details on his mobile or PC and ask you for a copy of your CNIC which he will keep for submission to UBL. On successful transaction you will receive an SMS from 8257 on the mobile number you provided which will contain the 5 digit disbursal code for this transaction, and a transaction ID. It is VERY important that you provide your own mobile number as:
– The disbursal code will only be sent on the mobile number
– The disbursal code will be required by the receiver to collect the funds
- UBL Omni Dukaandar will also hand over a printed transaction receipt containing all the transaction details. Please keep this slip safe until the receiver has successfully collected the funds. Communicate the 5 digit disbursal code you received on your mobile to the receiver.
- Receiver can visit any UBL Omni Dukaan to collect funds by presenting the following:
– Own (Receiver) CNIC
– Copy of own (Receiver) CNIC
– 5 digit disbursal code (necessary)
- UBL Omni Dukaandar will verify the receiver’s CNIC copy with the original and initiate the transaction. On successful execution of the transaction, a confirmation SM
Omni account user can deposit and withdraw cash, make utility bill payments, send or receive money, purchase mobile card vouchers, make postpaid mobile bill payment from any branch of Omni which is near you. Keep in touch with us for more details of prices.
|Do you want to sell This ?|
|Do you want to Buy ?|
Recent search terms:
- ubl online money transfer charges
- ubl omni
- become a ubl omni agent
- omni agent commission
- Omni agent to Omni mobile sending commision
- omni cash withdrawal
- omni money transfer charges
- payment charges from ubl account to ubl omni
- UBL bank transfer money charges to other Bank
- ubl omni account pin