Pakistan’s transport System was revolutionized when an android app cab service was introduced in Islamabad. It is Careem. The new concept was first thought of as a service which will fail, but opposite happened. Careem is a huge success, which is the primary reason of the international Cab service Uber being launched in Pakistan. Their primary service is the same, except the per kilometer charges.
Uber is cheaper than Careem till now. Careem raised its charges after gaining considerable customers and same is expected of Uber. But, for its success it is going to keep its fares less than Careem, which is already an established and trusted cab service. Now people can order a car to pick them up wherever they need, at the fares are very reasonable. And the ride is far more comfortable than local yellow cabs.
Careem is a Pakistani service, but Uber is available worldwide, which is its advantage. Careem’s advantage is that it is already established in Pakistan. Both are going to survive together, without doing much damage to each other’s business. Note that we are not trying to stain any body’s image, we are stating facts so that you may make a knowledgeable decision.
You can order Careem by using three different methods:
- Via Careem App
- Via Careem Website
- Via Careem Hotline
You can order Uber by using three different methods:
- Via Uber App
- Via Uber Website
Safety precautions by Uber for the Uber drivers go through the following steps:
- People who want to be Uber drivers signup online
- Drivers are asked to submit their identification information, which is verified by Uber
- Once everything is checked out drivers are asked to provide a character certificate, signed by police station and other authorities
- Lastly, every driver goes through three different training programs including sexual harassment seminar, to properly get to know about treating customers in a professional manner
Safety precautions by Careem for the Careem drivers go through the following steps:
- People who want to be Careem drivers signup online
- Drivers are asked to submit their identification information, which is verified by Careem
- Then drivers have to provide the character certificate by police
- The driver has to provide 3 utility bills
Comparison | Difference Between Careem vs Uber Service in Pakistan Charges and Other Facilities
Standard Uber Pricing:
- Base Fare: 100 PKR
- Cancellation: 150 PKR
- Minimum Fare: 150 PKR
- Per KM: 13.7 PKR
- Per minute: 3.7 PKR
So if you are planning to go from location A to location B with a road distance of 10 kilometers, then here’s how you will be charged:
- Base Fare: Rs. 100
- Per KM charge: Rs. 13.7 x 10 = Rs. 137
- Per Minute Charge (supposing that ride took you 30 minutes): Rs. 3.7 x 30 = 111
- Total Estimated Charge: Rs. 100 + Rs. 137 + Rs. 111 = Rs. 348
Apart from this, Careem has two basic booking options:
- Book for now
- Book for later
- Economy : (Base Fare= 100 Rs.) + (Per KM Fare= 18 Rs.) + (Waiting[If any] Per Minute Fare= 3.33 Rs.) **Minimum fare for the ride 200 Rs.
- Business : (Base Fare= 150 Rs.) + (Per KM Fare= 25 Rs.) + (Waiting[If any] Per Minute Fare= 4 Rs.) **Minimum fare for the ride 250 Rs.
- Economy : (Base Fare= 200 Rs.) + (Per KM Fare= 18 Rs.) + (Waiting[If any] Per Minute Fare= 3.33 Rs.) **Minimum fare for the ride 350 Rs.
- Business : (Base Fare= 350 Rs.) + (Per KM Fare= 25 Rs.) + (Waiting[If any] Per Minute Fare= 4 Rs.)
**Minimum fare for the ride 200 Rs.
What you decide is totally up to you and have a pleasant journey. For more updates on new things in Pakistan, keep visiting us. Go and grab a free first ride with Uber. You will surely enjoy the comfortable ride. We will bring you more news regarding Uber soon. So, stay with us and get to know what’s next. We will help you decide what better for you.
If Your To Buy or Sell Cars So you are at Right Place
|Do you want to sell This ?|
|Do you want to Buy ?|