Slapping the lipstick on and running out the door isn’t the best approach to take, because you don’t want to look like you got into a fight with a clown and lost. Users can check details about How to Care About You Thin Lips or Ways to Plump Up not fight with a clown, but apply bold lipstick too fast and end up looking like a hot mess.
After exfoliating, I make sure to apply a thick, moisturizing lip balm while I do the rest of my makeup. I then will wipe most of it off before the next step. This really helps plump the lips and keeps them hydrated, especially after exfoliation.
How to Care About You Thin Lips or Ways to Plump Up
- Before going to bed, you must clean your lips with a damped cotton ball. For cleaning you can use plain water or some makeup remover or cream.
- Use some oil and massage your lips very gently for five to ten minutes daily. It will improve the blood circulation and make your lips look healthier. If possible try to massage your lips at night so that it will remain soft all time next day.
- Always carry a cream having vitamin A and E in your hand bag. Whenever your lips get dry and chapped, apply some cream on them with the help of a cotton ball. After few minutes you can wash your lips.
- While going out put some good quality lipstick on your lips. Lipstick will offer protection to your lips against the damaging effects of the environment such as sun rays, wind, dirt, frost and dust. It will also keep your lips well moisturized and nourished.
- Make sure to drink plenty of fluids during the whole day to keep your skin well-hydrated. When your body is properly hydrated your lips will remain moisturized automatically.
- Also a healthy diet is necessary to have luscious lips. Your diet must include foods rich in vitamins A, B and C like green vegetables and juicy fruits.
- To get rid of the dead skin cells on your lips take a dry washcloth gently rub it over top of your lips.
- Always apply a lip balm that has sunscreen in it before putting on your lipstick. This will help your lipstick to stay for longer time and your lips will remain well moisturized.
- Stop smoking as it can darken your lips and make them extremely dry. You can apply cream from curds with saffron on your lips to make your lips pink in color.
- It is not at all a good idea to lick your lips as this habit can make the lips even drier and it will remove all the moisture from the lips. Make some effort to get rid of this habit.
- To cure dryness of your lips keep some petroleum jelly with you and apply it to your lips for instant relief from dryness.
- Do not make the mistake of peeling off the skin of chapped and dry lips. The skin on your lips is very delicate and pull off the skin can cause the blood to come out. First apply cream or petroleum jelly to make the skin soft and then with the help of a damp cotton ball remove the dry skin from your lips gently.
Apply the darker lipstick to the entire lip. Then, apply a lighter color starting at the center and blending outward. A shimmery gloss will help in the center as well. Use a brush to help you get a subtle blend from one color to the next. Apply this technique to both lips. Keep in touch and have some more tips on this page.