comment policy is a good place to start when you are writing a comment policy for your blog. Read the sample blog comment policy below thoroughly and make any changes necessary to fit your goals for your website. Comment policies are made to prevent any type of embarrassing situation by choosing any inappropriate words by commentators which can hurt others. Through comment policy situation can be handled easily. Few rules for comment policies are given below.
Comment Policy Rules
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
Hope we mypricepk is successfully providing you comment section which have never hurt feeling of our users.
|Do you want to sell This ?|
|Do you want to Buy ?|