The Hilux TRD Sportivo design of the dash has been improved upon with the horizontal centre instrument cluster reinforcing the breadth and roominess of the cabin. It incorporates Toyota Touch, a 6.1”, full colour, touch screen multimedia unit. The car will come with anti-lock brakes across the board, though the carmaker hasn’t mentioned anything about standard ESP.
The new model will also be available in more variants, including new entry-level Workmate models, as well as offer visual revisions to the front and rear, and new seats and interior door trims throughout the range. Include in latest model. The Toyota says the quality and feel have been revised, and all the colors fit together more uniformly, highlighted by the addition of silver ornamentation.On the outside, the front end sees the biggest changes, as everything from the A-pillars forward being redesigned: new bonnet, radiator grille, headlamps and front bumper.
- Front – Power-assisted ventilated disc brakes
- Rear – Power-assisted ventilated drum
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS).[?]
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Brake Assist (BA), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD). 4WD models only
- Front – Fully independent double wishbone coil spring with stabiliser bar
- Rear – Leaf spring rigid axle.
Toyota Hilux TRD Sportivo Double Cabin 2021 Price in Pakistan, Pictures, Specs
|Engine Tech||16-valve DOHC, Commonrail turbo diesel with variable geometry turbo and variable valve timing|
|Capacity||2,982 cc||Horsepower||160 hp at 3,400 rpm|
|Arrangement||Inline 4 4||Torque||343 Nm at 1,400 rpm|
|Bore x Stroke||96 mm x 103 mm||Compression Ratio||17.9:1|
|Type||Conventional Automatic||Transmission Name||4-speed Automatic with ECT|
|Driveline||All Wheel Drive|
|Performance And Efficiency|
|0-100 km/h||–||Rated Economy||–|
|Height||1,860 mm||Boot Space||–|
|Wheelbase||3,085 mm||Fuel Tank||76 litres|
|Weight||1,945 kg||Tyre Front||265/65R17|
|Spare Tyre||Full-size 17″ Alloy||Tyre Rear||265/65R17|
|Factory Tyres||Bridgestone Dueler H/T|
|Front Suspension||Double Wishbones||Rear Suspension||Leaf Spring|
|Front Wheels||17″ Alloy (Black)||Rear Wheels||17″ Alloy (Black)|
|Front Brakes||Ventilated Disc||Rear Brakes||Drum|
|Steering||Rack and Pinion (Hydraulic Power Steering)|
Other Exterior Features
- Front design – Front bumper with lower black insert. Chrome plated front grille surround with aggressive horizontal panels
- Side design – Electric outside mirrors. Black front and rear mud guards
- Headlights – Multi-reflector Halogen headlights, LED daytime running lights
- Rear lights – LED high stop light
- Front towing hooks
- Windscreen wipers – Washer linked variable intermittent
The Hilux TRD Sportivo has always been sought after by drivers who understand that if you’re going to safely spend hours behind the wheel, you need to be comfortable.
The SR5 provides all the power and reliability you’ve come to expect from a Hilux TRD Sportivo and gives you more. You must keep visiting here to check more features and prices on this page.
Toyota Hilux TRD Sportivo Double Cabin