Honda is the company on which we can rely. The company brings out the best bikes and have the perfect features. We are publishing here the complete details about Honda Sport Heavy Bike Model 2021 Pricing & Mileage and New Features Picture. Honda’s revolutionary VFR1200F here’s a machine that showcases innovation and technology like a motorcycle transported from the future.
Perhaps most striking is the VFR’s Honda Dual-Clutch Automatic Transmission: Six speeds, two clutches, and your choice of changing gears with a pair of F1-style paddle shifters or letting the bike shift itself. And there’s also a second version of the VFR1200F equipped with a conventional six-speed gearbox and a slipper clutch.
Start with its super-compact Unicam design 1237cc V4 engine, fueled by Honda’s first-ever Throttle by Wire system.Together with Honda’s Combined Braking with standard ABS, that makes the VFR one of our most impressive machines when it comes to dealing with challenging traction under acceleration or braking.
Honda Sport Heavy Bike Model 2021 Pricing & Mileage and New Features Picture
Honda CBR500 Features
- DOHC 4-stroke 2 cylinder (In-line) engine
- 471cc engine displacement
- 6 speed constant mesh transmission
- Self starter system
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance ignition system
- 15.5 liters fuel tank capacity
- Twin-piston caliper with single 320mm wave disc front brake
- Single-caliper 240mm wave disc rear brake
- Available in Black, White, Gray colors
- Mileage 22.5 kmpl
- Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty
- Stepped two-piece seat with a low height
- Digital Instrumentation
- Twin 55-watt H7 halogen headlights and multi-facet reflectors
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI)
- Pro-Link rear suspension
- Stainless steel exhaust
- Strong and stylish, aluminum 12-spoke cast wheels
- Sturdy rear passenger grips
- Steel-Tube frame
Honda Sport Heavy Bike Model 2021 Features
- Warp Drive
One of the most advanced streetbike powerplants ever, the VFR1200F’s 1237cc Unicam-head V4 is state-of-the-engine-art from top to bottom end.
- Dual-Clutch Transmission
Shift gears, on the fly, with a simple flick of your left finger or thumb? That’s just one of the modes on the VFR1200F’s incredible new dual clutch transmission
- Performance Art
The VFR1200F’s layered concept fairing offers a smooth, unified, fastener-free surface right off the MotoGP circuit. Never have aerodynamics and aesthetics worked so well together.
- DCT Automatic Transmission
Want to know more details about Honda’s Dual-Clutch automatic transmission (DCT)? Here’s a page that offers riding reviews, product overviews, and a DCT Q&A.
Honda Sport Heavy Bike