Payoneer has providing the facility Withdraw to Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard. Easy, instant, and low cost access to your Payoneer account balance. Make purchases online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide with the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard card. We are publishing here the complete details about Use Payoneer Master Card on ATM Machine in Pakistan.
Payoneer provides you with a prepaid MasterCard debit card that can be used with any MasterCard supported ATM throughout the world. You also have an option to add a US bank for receiving payments from any US or EU Company.
Use Payoneer Master Card on ATM Machine in Pakistan
- Your Payoneer card can be used in thousands of locations across Pakistan
- You can withdraw money from selected ATM machines all over Pakistan. Your card will only work at ATM machines that support MasterCard. In Pakistan, these include MUSLIM COMMERCIAL BANK, CITIBANK and FAYSAL BANK.
- You can see a list of ATMs near you that support MasterCard by visiting the link below.
- Make sure you look out for the MasterCard logo on the machine before you insert your card
- Remember that Payoneer’s daily spending limit varies depending on which vendor you got your card through. Cards have a daily ATM withdrawal limit of $2,500 but this does NOT mean you can withdraw this amount. Local ATM machines have varying daily withdrawal limits. Consult the bank associated with any ATM machine you are withdrawing from before making large transactions.
- Remember that all transactions in Pakistani ATM machines are done in Pakistani Rupees.
- Remember not to check your balance from the machine, but to check it online. Most machines in Pakistan do not support checking of balance of MasterCard cards, and your card could get eaten up.
- You can also use your Payoneer MasterCard debit card at any shop, petrol pump or restaurant that accepts MasterCard payments. All big stores etc accept this method of payment.
All the users are welcome here and see that how we are publishing here the complete information’s about Payoneer Master card usage. Keep in touch with us to get the latest updates about related topics here on this page.