Easypaisa Money Transfer, you can now send and receive money to and from family, friends, etc from any Easypaisa shop in the most efficient, secure and convenient way.
You do not have to own a Telenor connection, nor do you need to have a mobile phone at all. Check the details about Easy Paisa Charges and Rates & Money Sending and Receiving Procedure Step by Step.
Easy Paisa Charges and Rates & Money Sending and Receiving Procedure Step by Step
Money Transfer Charges
|Slab Start||Slab End||Charges||FED*||Total Charges|
All charges are subject to 16% FED
Sending & Receiving Transactional Limits:
- Rs.15,000 per month on a CNIC
- There is no limit on number of transactions per CNIC in a month
Process To Send Money:
The Sender needs to bring and provide the following for a Money Transfer:
- Their original and valid Nadra CNIC along with 1 Photocopy of the CNIC (Mandatory)
- Receiving person’s valid Nadra CNIC Number (Mandatory)
- Their own mobile phone number (optional) and the receiver’s mobile phone number (Optional)
- During sending, the Sender will be asked to enter a 5-digit secret pass-code on the Retailer’s mobile phone. This pass-code should not be told to the Retailer, and only communicated to the Receiver
- If the Sender and Receiver mobile phone numbers are provided, both the Sender and Receiver will receive confirmation SMS messages containing the transaction information
Process To Receive Money:
The Receiver needs to bring and provide the following for a Money Transfer:
- Their original & valid Nadra CNIC along with 1 Photocopy of the CNIC (Mandatory)
- They must know the Transaction ID and the 5-digit secret pass-code (communicated by the Sender)
For example, household staff, drivers, guards, etc. can all now send their monthly salaries home to their families from urban cities to rural villages. Similarly, parents can send funds to their children at educational institutions in other cities for tuition fee, monthly pocket money etc. Keep in touch with us for more prices here on this page.
|Do you want to sell This ?|
|Do you want to Buy ?|