We are providing here the complete details about Toyota Air Car Mirai New Model 2018 Price in Pakistan with Specs Features and Review.You can view the Mirai as the first draft of Toyota’s vision of the future, just as the very first Prius in 1997 was its first effort at the hybrid technology that’s now the core of its Prius lineup of several vehicles today.
The 2018 Mirai is a oddly styled, nearly mid-size sedan, and Toyota’s first hydrogen fuel-cell-powered car sold in North America. Toyota strongly feels those hydrogen fuel cells, not lithium-ion batteries, will power the zero-emission vehicles it plans to build between now and 2050.
Toyota Air Car Mirai has the accelerating that belies its as-tested 8.9-second 0-60 mph time. The car has the smooth ride and has the normal moon-shot powertrain. The car is best for the people who want to use it was daily use. The updates about the car are given here. The overall rating of the car is 3/5
- Air Bag-Frontal-Driver Yes
- Air Bag-Frontal-Passenger Yes
- Air Bag-Passenger Switch (On/Off) No
- Air Bag-Side Body-Front Yes
- Air Bag-Side Body-Rear No
- Air Bag-Side Head-Front Yes
- Air Bag-Side Head-Rear Yes
- Brakes-ABS Yes
- Child Safety Rear Door Locks Yes
- Daytime Running Lights Yes
- Traction Control Yes
- Night Vision No
- Rollover Protection Bars No
- Fog Lamps Yes
- Parking Aid Yes
- Tire Pressure Monitor Yes
- Back-Up Camera Yes
- Stability Control Yes
Toyota Air Car Mirai New Model 2018 Price in Pakistan with Specs Features and Review
- EPA Class Mid-Size Cars
- Style Name Sedan
- Drivetrain Front Wheel Drive
- Passenger Capacity 4
- Passenger Doors 4
- Body Style 4dr Car
- Transmission Transmission: 1-Speed Automatic
DimensionsVehicleEPA Classification Mid-Size CarsWeight InformationBase Curb Weight (lbs) 4078Interior DimensionsPassenger Capacity 4Exterior DimensionsWheelbase (in) 109.4Track Width, Rear (in) 60.8Height, Overall (in) 60.4Length, Overall (in) 192.5Min Ground Clearance (in) 5.1Track Width, Front (in) 60.4Width, Max w/o mirrors (in) 71.5
Fuel EconomyFuel TankFuel Tank Capacity, Approx (gal) 32.3
Performance SpecsEngineEngine Order Code NASAE Net Horsepower @ RPM 151SAE Net Torque @ RPM 247TransmissionDrivetrain Front Wheel DriveTrans Description Cont. AutomaticTrans Order Code NATrans Description Cont. Again NATrans Type 1BrakesBrake ABS System 4-WheelDrum – Rear (Yes or ) NADisc – Front (Yes or ) YesDisc – Rear (Yes or ) YesSteeringSteering Type Rack-PinionTiresFront Tire Order Code NASpare Tire Size NAFront Tire Size P215/55HR17Rear Tire Order Code NARear Tire Size P215/55HR17Spare Tire Order Code NAWheelsFront Wheel Size (in) 17 X 7Spare Wheel Material NAFront Wheel Material AluminumRear Wheel Size (in) 17 X 7Rear Wheel Material AluminumSpare Wheel Size (in) NASuspensionSuspension Type – Front StrutSuspension Type – Rear (Cont.) Double WishboneSuspension Type – Rear Double WishboneSuspension Type – Front (Cont.) Strut
- Toyota Air Car Mirai New Model 2018 Specifications
- It can hit 111 mph, go from 0-62 mph in 9.6 seconds, and, most importantly of all, has a range of around 300 miles enough to get you from Watford to Carlisle on a single tank. The ultra-strong carbon-fiber tanks can be filled in around ten minutes.
- Of course, if you mention hydrogen as a means to power transportation, many people will think of the Hindenburg, the airship which exploded in a vast ball of flames over New Jersey in 1937. The next problem is where you are going to fill it up.
- You will need to find your nearest hydrogen filling station, and at the moment there are only 12 in the UK, with none further north than Sheffield. Some predict that there will be 65 of these stations by 2020, and it will cost around £65 to fill up.
- questions of cost and infrastructure can always be solved by governments creating incentives — offering buyers grants, and even providing the hydrogen free.
- Toyota Air Car Mirai
|Do you want to sell This ?|
|Do you want to Buy ?|