The Suzuki GS 150R features a fuel tank with 15.5 liter capacity which should give it a decent range between fuel stops. With an average fuel economy figure of 62kmpl, the bike should hypothetically give one a range of around 900kms.
We are providing here the complete details about Suzuki GS150r Price in Pakistan 2016 Model with New Shape Features Mileage and Specs. The GS150R looks a proper 150cc motorcycle with its bigger dimensions.
Suzuki GS150r Price in Pakistan 2016 Model with New Shape Features Mileage and Specs
- Engine Type: Air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 57.0 x 58.6
- Displacement (cm3): 149.5
- Max Power: 13.8bhp @ 8,500rpm
- Max Torque: 13.4Nm @ 6,000rpm
- Compression Ratio: 9.35:1
- Carburetor: BS26 with TPS
- Ignition: CDI
- Starting: Electric & Kick
- Transmission: 6-speed (1-down, 5-up)
Suzuki GS150R Suspension
- Front: Telescopic, Coil Spring, Oil Damped
- Rear: Swing arm Type Coil Spring, Oil and Gas Damped
The front headlamp is inspired from the liter class superbike, GSX-1000R, and has pilot lamps on both the upper ends. The headlamp is surrounded by a nicely crafted visor which has small air scoops on either side, which is unseen on any bike of its segment and bring an identity of its own. Keep visiting and check the latest prices here on this page.
|Do you want to sell This ?|
|Do you want to Buy ?|